Friday, October 10, 2008

Weekend YAHOO!!!!

The past few days have been great! We've been busy as always. I really enjoyed Bible study last night. It was amazing. I am going to skip all the little details of the past few days. In about 20 minutes we are headed out for some much needed family time. The camper is packed and we are headed out. To be honest, we are not even sure where we are going. We may head towards the mountains or we may head towards the beach. All we know is we need some family time and time with God. The boys are excited to go. Tommy and need to be around nature and we are ready. I have my copy of THE SHACK and I am going to read it this weekend and just chillax! So I hope everyone has an awesome weekend. Love to you all! Oh! We will have the cells and the laptop but we may end up somewhere with no signal Again...love to you all!

No comments: