Wednesday, October 8, 2008

my boys....

I have been so busy lately. I have been a horrible friend to my local friends and my internet friends. I promise to catch up with everyone soon. I love you all. It just seems like I am in a whirlwind lately. I have been swamped with homeschool, work, family, and just life in general. I always try to manage some type of schedule and organization. Thank God or I would be in an even larger mess. Today has been good. It is pouring rain and yucky out. We are breaking from homeschool right now for lunch and fun time. Normally the boys go outside but today they are playing. They have some of my pots and pans from the kitchen pretending to cook. It is so funny to listen to them. I thought I would take a minute and reflect on each of them. They are my life!

Bleeze
Bleeze is so funny now. Lately, when he wants something and you do not let him have it he thinks he can bribe you. He will say something like... "I will give you five kisses". So this morning I told him he could not get the deluxe playdoh set back out today and he said "wait, I will be right back" He came back with a quarter. He said, "Here now I gave you some money can I play with the playdoh?" I told him that maybe later he said to me, "What about for fifty dollars?" LOL!!!!!Where did he get this from?!?!?!?!?! I thought I would die.

Yesteday we went to the Dollar Tree. Bleeze wanted a baby doll and baby bottle with the disappearing milk. So I let him get it. I know some of you can't believe I let a boy play with a doll but Eli played with dolls and he is fine. They will make great Daddy's some day. Well he named this baby Lou. We had to take Lou to the movies with us last night, he made a crib for Lou out of a basket. He is so funny. I have pretended to fill the bottle with real milk from our fridge about 100 times.

He also informed this morning as he sat down in front of my computer that he needed to check his myspace and read a blog. LOL!!!!!

Eli
Oh what to say about Eli today. He is getting so big. He is into clothes and fixing his hair right now. When you ask him what he wants to do he wants to go to the mall to purchase Hollister, Aeropostle, and American Eagle Clothes. He has been alternating his hair from being spiked to a faux hawk. He is starting to really dig girls too. UGGHHH!!! He talks about them all the time. It is scary. If he is like this at almost 10 what will he be like at 13!!! YIKES! He has the cell phone my mom and dad gave him and he calls the neighbor girl on it! I always here what they talk about nothing big...usually TV shows or soccer. But nevertheless, I feek like puberty has started. UGGHHH! Oh he is really big into cologne, deodorant and body wash too. LOL!!!!!!

He has become a comedian lately too. He keeps us laughing all the time. Despite his occasional episodes of being an "all knowing pre-teen"( as he calls himself) and moodiness. He is an awesome boy. He is hilarious.

He has become a great soccer player this season. He has always been good but this year something has happened to him. He is really into it. He is taking his goalie training really serious.

Tennis has been good for him. He is making lots of new friends and it helping him focus.

Homeschooling is going well this year and he seems to be doing much better with reading and literature. He hates to read. (gets it from his Dad)

So that's what is up with my boys. They are just awesome and I am so thankful to have them! God has blessed me so much. I can't thank him enough!!!! I think I will go feed them now!!!

No comments: