Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Great Day and Some Gratitude....

The morning started bright and early. Eli had to be up and and at the theater early. It was so cold this morning. I think we are skipping fall and headed right into winter. We have a freeze warning for tonight! Bleeze and I joined the Ward girls for a playdate at Pump It Up. It was fun. Bleeze and Anna had fun playing together as usual. After I picked up Eli it was line rehearsals, homeschool, and work around the house. I let him skip tennis today. It is WAY to cold! This evening was our weekly date night with the boys. It was my week with Bleeze. He wanted horrid McDonalds so that is what we did and then I just took him to Dollar General for a little cheap toy. He think it is awesome. A plastic CD player. (It plays plastic, fake CD's) LOL! We also visited with my parents tonight too. I would have to say the highlight was when Eli got home from his date night w/ Tommy ( I still do not know what they did) we all got baths and curled up on the coach together with our snoopy blankets and watched THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! Now the boys are in bed. I have some reading and writing to do. Before I go though, I will show my gratitude for the day.

Today I am grateful for:

* Fun times with the Ward girls at Pump it UP.

* Sweet dinner with Bleeze at horrid McDonalds

* That STUPID plastic CD player that brings Bleeze so much joy. Great $5 investment.

* Awesome blogs by Perry Noble.

* Best thing today...curling up with my babies to watch THE GREAT PUMPKIN CHARLIE BROWN!!!!

No comments: