Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dont be afraid to speak up....

I was so hesitant about posting anything political in my blogs or in emails. As this election has went by I have started sharing my opinions and posting information. I have received countless private messages and emails from people stating that they are in agreement with me or disagreement with me (that's the beauty of living in the land of the free). However, countless individuals have stated that they do not post or say anything because they don't want an argument or to cause conflict. I DO NOT post to cause conflict. I post because it is my opinions, concerns, and/or to educate others. I want to urge you today, do not be afraid to speak up on your beliefs no matter which candidate you support. Yes, voting is personal, but at the same time standing up for what you believe in or what you want your country to be is important also. Something you say could influence someone to get out and vote. To take part of our wonderful right to vote for our president. To share in the freedom of living in a democracy. Don't worry about what others think or say. If you believe in it strong enough stand up and say so! Only 7 more days and it will all be over (thank God).

No comments: