Monday, October 27, 2008

update and some gratitude

Sunday was good. We had an awesome picnic w/ my parents up at Pearson's Fall. We had planned to go several weeks ago. I am glad that we chose this past weekend it was nice and the leaves were really pretty. My mom and dad cooked an awesome lunch picnic. It was great. Sunday night we went to trunk treats at church and then out to dinner at Two Guys with the Ward's. I have pics to post. I hopefully will get that done tomorrow.

I have cleaned and done laundry all day today. This week is going to be crazy busy because we have all our normal activites plus Eli is doing a drama camp this week. He will be in a play this weekend and it is going to be awesome. I am very tired tonight so I am going to turn in now. Hope everyone has an awesome week.

Grateful tonight for:

* The smell of a clean house...ahhh.. is awesome.

* My sweet Eli's love for the theater. He loves being at there and they love him so much.

* The ability to homeschool, clean, do laundry, and cook today.... I am blessed.

* Elisabeth Hasselback on THE VIEW. She rocked on Hannity tonight. She's my hero....

* My three guys: Tommy, Eli, and Bleeze

No comments: