Friday, October 10, 2008

we are in paradise

We made it to our final destination. We are up in the Asheville, NC area. It is so pretty and the leaves are gorgeous. Today we got here and got set up. Drove into downtown Asheville and looked around and came back to make dinner. We had some yummy hotdogs (if hotdogs can be yummy) and just hung out. A time to connect with our creator. We sang songs, fed ducks, went for a walk, made smores it has been nice. Now, thanks to modern technology the boys (all three of them) are watching Star Wars Clone Wars. We could not miss that. I had to make sure the campground has cable. LOL! Coming up next is the premiere of BEN 10. Thank God for WIFI! LOL! I am going to try to read some more of THE SHACK. It has been hard because the boys have wanted attention the entire time and I am easily distracted today. Maybe tomorrow that will happen. So for now, I am going to run. I am going to post some pics. The first one is the view of right when you walk out the camper door. AWESOME!!!
















1 comment:

Kacie said...

So pretty!! I hope ya'll have Fun!!