Thursday, October 23, 2008

Today....

Today has been good. I homeschooled this morning. It was good to have my sweet niece Lexi here today. We enjoyed lunch at Stevie B's and then took a quick trip to the bank and Target. This afternoon Eli had tennis and then tonight I had Bible Study. Watching ER now... I had a great, blessed day.

Things I am grateful for today...

1. My sweet niece Lexi

2. BLT pizza at Stevie B's

3. My three pigs; Tommy, Eli, and Bleeze

4. Yummy dinner at Midtown Deli with some great ladies from Grace.

5. Awesome Bible Study at Grace tonight.

6. Fun times with Brandi at Starbucks after Bible Study. (Brandi, try not to swallow you hair...lol)

7. the fact that I am learning to listen more closely for the voice of God.

8. Grateful for Elisabeth Hasselback on The View. I appreciate her view and support for John McCain.

9. Tylenol PM and Unisom... I have a feeling that I am going to need one or the other tonight.

10. That my sweet Bleeze cold seems to be going away...yay!

No comments: