Friday, October 3, 2008

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad today is Friday. I am ready for the weekend. I am sitting here typing this blog listening to the dreamy Michael Buble. Going to be going to his concert tomorrow night. Can't wait Brandi! What has happened since Wednesday....let's see???? I completed my cake class. I discovered that I am a horrible rose maker. LOL! My instructor Cindy is a saint. She was so patient with me. My final cake turned okay...... I think it tasted better than it looked.

Discovered yesterday that Eli is dehydrated from sports. We are having to pump him full of water and cranberry juice. Thought he had a UTI but it is dehydration. It is already better today. THANK GOD!!!!!! Spent yesterday afternoon homeschooling and cleaning some. Last night I went to dinner with Brandi before heart connections at Grace last night. We had fun and Bible study was awesome as always.

Speaking of Bible study...anyone who wants to come to the monthly study in the morning at Perkins on Woodruff Road be there no later than 7:30 am because we will be finishing up no later than 8:30am!!!! Remember: We are doing The Cross Centered Life.

Okay....so today has been good. I was not supposed to have a vehicle today but thank God I did. We went to lunch at Chickfila and ate outside. The weather is awesome! Had no plans of going out for lunch but I did not want to cook and our bread was YUCK!!!!! After lunch we went to Target. I was out of laundry detergent. So, I had promised the boys they could get their Halloween Costumes this weekend if they were good this week. I guess the earned the right. Bleeze got Scooby Doo and Eli got some Star Wars dude! Speaking of Star Wars. Tonight is a huge night around here. Clone Wars the series comes on at 9. It is a new animated series and Eli is totally stoked about it! So our plan tonight is to order Chinese and chill as a family tonight. Tommy has worked like a dog this week and we need to rest!

So for now, I am sitting here listening to my dreamy man and eating my Candy Corn! Just been thinking about how blessed I am. God is so good to me! I can't thank him enough for all he has done for me! He ROCKS my socks everyday! I want you to sit back and look for God. He is in everything! I am amazed at the places I 've been seeing him lately because I am looking for him!!! Not only am I looking for him but I am listening for him. Listening for his voice whispering exactly what I need when I need it! Three times in the past week this scripture has come up through either a person or in a devotion. It amazes me.... "Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3!!!! That is what I desire for my life. For HIM to tell me great and unsearchable things. I have to position myself though to hear his voice when he is speaking!

So for now...hope everyones weekend is marvelous!!!!!!

No comments: