Sunday, November 30, 2008

great day....

The day started with an awesome church service this morning. The sermon ROCKED! I am loving studying the book of I Peter! The sermon today was on making Jesus the Cornerstone!

After church I went to Brandi's house to help her with her mom's 50th bday cake. It turned it pretty. I will post pics later. I went to pick up Tommy and the boys and we had lunch with my parents. Then it was time for Bleeze to nap. I did some more shop vacuuming (LOL) and then after nap I took the boys back to my parents to help Brandi set up for the party tonight.

Tonight we attended Cindy's 50th bday party. She was so surprised. She made me cry when she came in and saw her high school friends that she had not seen in YEARS. It was precious. The party went off without a hitch!

I have a lot going on this week so I am about to go to bed and get some zzzz's but before I have to show my gratitude.

* Awesome church service this morning!

* My sweet Bleeze loving his class at church. He just adores it!

* Fun times with Brandi

* For Cindy....she has always been "wonder woman" in my eyes. I love and appreciate her and was happy to be apart of her special day!

* The yummy food tonight......

* God's love and mercy. He never ceases to amaze me!

No comments: