Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Voting Experience...

So today is the day. I have to say I am feeling very patriotic. I had to take Bleeze for a photo shoot this morning and then I headed to vote. The line was amazing. I am so glad that I am a A-K and not a L-Z. I waited 2 hours and 2 minutes. Not too bad considering some of the L-Z people had waited 4 hours. I took my boys...yes, I am a brave, brave soul. They WERE AWESOME!!!! Eli took his ipod and DS. I packed a bag with crayons, coloring books, snacks, drinks, books, magazine, and my ipod for Bleeze. He sat in his stroller and listened to Dora on the ipod for an hour. It was a blessing. They are both going to get treats tonight for being so good. There were a zillion children there. Eli actually sat on the wall with some of the kids and played. I haven't seen so many PSP, DS, ipods, etc. in all my life. It was very funny. Thank God for modern technology. LOL!

So I placed my vote ( I have made no bones about it, I VOTED MCCAIN/PALIN) I was so proud to check the box. As I left the polling booth I teared up. It is such an honor to be able to vote. To live in a country, the greatest country in the entire world! I explained this to my boys. Bleeze just listened but Eli asked questions. That is awesome! I am honored to be an American! No matter who you are voting for ( hopefully McCain..lol wink, wink) go vote. Take advantage of this awesome right that you have been given! May your experience be as beautiful as mine!

(I wonder if we will know the winner tonight????) I have a feeling we will not! Happy VOTING!!!

No comments: