Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday....ahh...

Today has been good. We spent some time with Eric this morning had lunch with him and my parents and the Ward girls. That was fun. I did laundry this afternoon and then we went out to eat at Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. I have spent most of this evening on the computer with Eli. We watched a zillion laughing baby videos on Youtube. That was fun. So for now, I am signing off. Going to show some gratitude and go to bed. Eli has an audition in the morning and a 2pm soccer game. Hope everyone's weekend ROCKS!

Grateful today for.

*Great lunch with my family and friends.

* The smell of Downy w/ Febreze..ahhh..smells so good.

* Gas for 1.99 per gallon...YAYHOO!

* Dinner with my family tonight! My boys are precious. They loved watching the staff at Joe's dance every thirty minutes.

* Fun times with Eli on the computer tonight. His laughter makes me smile.

No comments: