Sunday, November 16, 2008

Super Sunday

Today has been a good day. We went to church. It was awesome. Matt was very funny this morning. I loved his impression of The Bachelor. After church we had Eli's soccer banquet. The boys are growing up so fast. They had such a good time and the little boys loved the cake. I am still hurting in my neck. UGGHHH! I think I will end up at the doctor tomorrow. I am praying it will be all healed by in the morning. This afternoon we hung out. The boys played with friends outside and I cleaned up house and was a little lazy. I made dinner, got the boys bathed, and did my devotion. I am loving, The Excellent Wife. I see how horrible I am. LOL! Well, for now, I am headed to take me a Loratab for my neck, watch Desperate Housewives, and by the time it goes off the Loratab will kick in and I will be fast asleep. LOL! Hope everyone has a rocking week! Going to show some gratitude before I go...

* An awesome church, where I know my entire family is being fed exactly what they need. I really needed that message on LOVE today.

* My sweet boys as always!

* That fall soccer season is over! LOL! Spring will start before long...wheww....

* lazy Sunday afternoons....

* again today for pain medication...without it I would have not made it through the past three days. (However, due to pain meds, Matt Williams had 3 heads the entire time he was preaching this morning....LOL)

No comments: