Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursdays Events and some gratitude

Today has been very good. We did homeschool, I did some event planning, Eli had tennis this afternoon. I made it to my Mom's Mary Kay party. (My Mom made the best grape salad oh my lord...awesome) I left early so I could go to Bible study last night. It was awesome! I just loved hearing everyone share tonight. I am so glad to be a part of such an awesome group. So now, I watched ER and I am about to crash. Ready for the weekend!!!

Now for some gratitude...
* For my sweet, sweet hubby and boys!

* For yummy food at the Mary Kay party..LOL!

* For my ladies group and Grace. You ladies ROCK!

* For God allowing me to be put in the places I need to be! To be surrounded by the people I need to be surrounded by. GOD ROCKS!

No comments: