Wednesday, November 5, 2008

this is the day....

So last night I went to bed pretty sad! I am sad that John McCain did not win. I was brought to tears by John McCains speech. He was awesome, gracious, and so humble. I am sad that our country is so divided on moral and religious issues. I even almost let a little fear come over me! Then the scripture came to me "God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind" I can not allow this election to make me fearful. God is in control, he is greater than any man here on earth. He knows all and sees all. I read in several blogs this morning that many people feel more of an urgency to pray. That is awesome. Maybe God had to allow Obama to win so that his people will turn to him. For those of you who are believers the Bible is very clear as to what we should do...pray for our leaders. Life Obama up in prayer that God will direct him and be in control of all his decisions. I saw Obama more humble and aware of the task that face him in his speech last night. I am just afraid the "change" he promised people may never see because there are too many other issues that must be resolved.

God is in control. We just have to trust him. I trust him and I know he is going to take care of me and my family. So, I woke up this morning with a song in my heart....THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!! The election is what it is! It is over and all we can do is trust God with EVERYTHING! He has never left me or forsaken me and he will not do it now! HE ROCKS! I am going to repost the blog by Perry Noble. He said it best! Hope everyone has a great day....get out there and live your life, stand up for your beliefs, fight for what is right, love those around you, pray, and be blessed!!!!

No comments: