Thursday, November 13, 2008

My sweet, sweet boys....

Okay, I know I brag a ton about this two sweet monkeys but I have some things I want to share with you. They are precious. I allowed Eli to get a facebook. He is only on when I log him on and he has started to blog. This is helping him with his keyboard skills. I got a copy of his blog tonight. He ROCKS! This is a copy of what he wrote... (I just love him)

Well this is so good i love it i just wanted to share it with you. Love the Lord your God with all your heart all your soul and all your mind this is the first and most important command.matthew 22: 37, 38
are you willing to put God first or do you put other things ahead of your love for him. God wants you to love him first and he wants you to obey him first when you do these things youll be happy. When you do the right thing always put him in the place he deserves first place.


Okay, now for some Bleeze funnies.

Tonight we were reading their nightly devotions. I read Bleeze first and the Eli read his out loud. Before we play they always say what they learned from their devotion. Eli shared that his devotion was about honesty and "honesty is always the best policy" Then Bleeze shared that his was about God loving him. Then he said "we learned all about this in the book of guke." I said, "What?" He said, "it is in the book of guke." LOL!!!!!! The scripture was from the book of LUKE!
So he said his prayers and did his usual closing of his prayer saying "in Jesus pray" instead of "in Jesus name" He ROCKS too.

Tonight he was pretending to go to the grocery store. He would give Eli and I both a kiss goodbye and expect me to say "be careful" EVERY SINGLE TIME! He did it one time and I did not say be careful. He came over and said, " you have to say be careful when I leave to the grocery store so I will not drive to fast." LOL!!!!!!!!

No comments: