Sunday, November 9, 2008

relaxing day with lots to be grateful for...

I am really tired tonight. I have been lazy mostly all day. We went to church this morning and then to lunch at my parents. After I came home I straightened house and did laundry. Watched a LIFETIME movie. It was pretty good. Tommy went hunting this afternoon the boys played outside all afternoon. Eli went to church with friend tonight too. I cooked and we ate dinner together. The boys are bathed and I am going to take a shower, enjoy my blackberry cobbler I made earlier, watch Desperate Housewives and then CRASH! I am tired and I have a longgggg and busy week ahead of me! So for now here is a few things I have to be grateful for today. I have way to many list.

* Church... it ROCKED TODAY! I loved the message!

* Yummy lunch with my parents. They are so sweet to cook for us each Sunday.

* LIFETIME movies on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

* My sweet Bleeze who smells so good and clean ready for me to read him his Goodnight Moon for the millionth time.

* Blackberry Cobbler that smells SO good baking in the oven right now.

No comments: