Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy Beaver

I have been so busy today. It all started in the kitchen. I made homemade pancakes for the boys this morning and then started on my coconut/almond cake. It took HOURS to make it from straight. It is pretty awesome. I will include a picture of my masterpiece. LOL! I also made an awesome chicken recipe that went in the slow cooker for dinner. I cleaned house all day long. In between I did homeschool. My parents also came by for dessert tonight. So needless to say, I am exhausted.


I am feeling such sadness tonight. I learned that Alison and Chris lost their sweet Connor. I hate that for them. I am so sorry they are having to go through this and experience this lost. However, I know that God is in control and that "he works to the good for them that love Him." Connor is resting in the presence of our Lord never to hurt again. I am praying for SUPER NATURAL PEACE this family!

For now, I will count my blessings and go to bed.

* For God's Super Natural Peace that he always gives when we ask for it.

* my home (that is clean)

* the yummy food we had to eat today.

* my family

No comments: