Wednesday, November 19, 2008

happy hump day

I hope todays blog finds everyone doing well. The Bagwell house is doing okay. I was up off and on all night with Eli with a stomach ache. I think he must have eaten something that he was allergic to because he had the rash that he gets sometimes when he reacts to foods. He was feeling better this morning and I was relived. We have been rebuking the puke after hearing of peeps having some tummy bug!

Anyway, on to more exciting things. Today, let's see, I have been very busy. We homeschooled today, I made a chocolate cake from scratch(nothing like chocolate to cure PMS) , got ready for a meeting and then the client had to reschedule. So I made spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.

The boys enjoyed hot chocolate tonight and another Charlie Brown movie. I just love to hear Bleeze laugh when he is watching those movies. He tickles me to death. They are watching America's Funniest Home Videos now and I am loosing it listening to the two of them laugh. It is funny how another persons humiliation brings such joy to others.

Well, that is my day today. Tomorrow is much of the same. I am looking forward to my mom's Mary Kay party and I have to go to Bible Study tomorrow night. Well, it is time for devotions w/ the boys (past time) and bedtime. Going to show some gratitude before I go. I hope everyone has an awesome night. Good night!

My gratitude for today...

* Chocolate cake...YUMMY!

* chapstick for my horrible chapped lips.

* the laughter of my boys... it makes me happy.

* the joy that spaghetti and meatballs brings Eli. He was so happy to eat dinner tonight.

* God's mercies that are new everyday!

* the sleep that I hope to get in just a bit... I am exhausted!

No comments: