Friday, June 19, 2009

Captivated by Captiva......

Today was by far the best day yet at the beach. We hung out at the pool and then had dinner at Cheeburger Cheeburger (apparently it is a more famous than I thought. My Dad knew it from Food Network) Anyway, then we were off to Captiva for the most beautiful sunset ever. It was amazing! The beach was also very nice. This was my best time all week. For those of you who know me know that I enjoy hearing the waves crash and the wind blow through my hair. As you can tell from the pics the wind was SO blowing through my hair. LOL! Made for a very bad hair day! LOL! Oh well, we are going home in the morning! I am NOT looking forward to the ride but I will live. Been through worse! I will just close my eyes and imagine that I am at Captiva, experiencing the beautiful sunset, hearing the waves crash, and feeling the wind blow through my hair.





























































































No comments: