Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Lazy Day....










































Today was yet another lazy day. Spent most of it by the pool. The kids made a huge tent in the condo and watched movies this afternoon and I was able to sneak a nap with my sweetie! Then I took the kiddos back to the pool. This morning they had doughnuts in the office. Bleeze got a chocolate glazed one of course. I grabbed a picture of him after he finished eating. I guess as most of you can tell he REALLY enjoyed it! Tonight we went out to dinner. I do not even know what the name of the restuarant. I just know that the food was really good. Tommy and I LOVE frogmore stew. It was great to eat it tonight! SO GOOD! The past two nights Bleeze has fallen asleep by the pool listening to my ipod. He is so precious. Got a shot of that and my two sweet boys sleeping. I am beat tonight. Hope to get to go to bed in just a bit. I have been doing laundry and I am waiting on it to finish! So for now...going to check my email and hopefully crash......






No comments: