Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sanibel Island.....made it 14 hours later





























Well, we made it! We are here at Sanibel Island. We literally drove ALL day! It was okay. The boys did well until the last few hours. Today is my sweet baby Bleeze birthday. I can't believe that he is 4 today. It seems like yesterday that I had him. He is so precious. I am so thankful to have that sweet baby boy in my life! He is amazing! Posted some pictures of us in our most delirious moments. Tommy and I even got to the point of singing some southern gospel and doing fake testimony services. LOL! I am just glad to be here and have some time with my family. Things are so hectic at home. So glad Tony and Tammy were here to help us unload too. I brought everything but the kitchen sink with me... Oh wait, I think it is in there too! LOL! I also posted some pics of Bleeze opening his bday present from us today and we got him a cookie cake because he had his party on Sunday. I am off to sleep. I am beat!

No comments: