Sunday, June 7, 2009

Party Time




Today we celebrated my sweet boy Bleeze birthday. He will be four on the 13th but we will be on vacation so we had his party today. It was carnival theme. He had a ton of fun! We had games, hot dogs, jump rides. It was a blast. The kids seems to have fun and that is all that matters! A huge thanks to my parents and Brandi and Jon for their help with decorating, food, etc. I was a little stresse because Eli was not feeling good. I am not sure what is going on with him. I think he had a stomach bug on Thursday and maybe he over did it on Sunday and that is what has made him sick today. He seems some better this evening. My brother, sisterinlaw, and niece Makenzie made it to town this evening. I am glad they are going to be here for awhile! Looking forward to this week. Lots of exciting things taking place and also I am super excited for vacation this week!

No comments: