Wednesday, June 24, 2009


Today has been a good day! I worked all this morning. the LOOM is really taking off. I just know God is blessing it before it ever gets started good. We continue to see his blessings EVERY single day. I made a vow to my boys today that I would spend some time with them. I took them to the pool . The picture of above was taken today at the pool while Bleeze listend to the ipod and did the "cha-cha slide" hand then we came home and got ready for supper club. It was yummy! Beth you did a GREAT job. The food was wonderful and your home is beautiful!


I took Eli to spend the night with Nanny Mary tonight. I am going to take Bleeze to Toys R Us and then to spend sometime with Nanny Mary tomorrow afternoon while I have some meetings.


Okay...going to get on my soapbox now. I am so sick of people trashing Gov. Mark Sanford. My Gosh, I have never heard so many hypocrites in all my life. Don't get me wrong. I do not think he should have had an affair on his wife. I think that it is horrible. My heart BREAKS for his wife and his children. It is so sad. It is just terrible. However, I think wrong is wrong and sin is sin and none of us are perfect. We all make mistakes and just because he holds a political office does not mean that is not allowed to screw up. I mean. I hate what he did. If I was his wife, I would be ready to shoot him but let's face the facts. This same story happens everyday, all around us. However, if it were a fellow co-worker at any normal job we would NEVER ask them to resign their position. The fact that he had an affair does not mean he is not doing his job. I think he is a good Governor. Who he is sleeping with has nothing to do with his job performance. I remember many years ago, someone I was an assistant for was having an affair but that did not make him excellent at his job. We never ask him to leave his position. Why should Mark Sanford resign as Governor? I have news for all of you who are screaming he should resign....I am certain that he has done something else considered wrong or "sin" while being in office. Why pinpoint this one "sin" or mistake? I realize some of you bring up that he ran for office on family values. Yes that is true, but I think you can still believe in family values but yet get distracted, tempted, etc...and then yes...SCREW UP! So for now, I am done with that subject. I am praying for him, his wife, and children and leaving you with this awesome scripture that sums it all up......


1-5 "Don't pick on people, jump on their failures, criticize their faults— unless, of course, you want the same treatment. That critical spirit has a way of boomeranging. It's easy to see a smudge on your neighbor's face and be oblivious to the ugly sneer on your own. Do you have the nerve to say, 'Let me wash your face for you,' when your own face is distorted by contempt? It's this whole traveling road-show mentality all over again, playing a holier-than-thou part instead of just living your part. Wipe that ugly sneer off your own face, and you might be fit to offer a washcloth to your neighbor.


Matthew 7:3 MSG

No comments: