Saturday, December 4, 2010

Whew....busy week


This week has been crazy. We have been doing some construction and had a painter in this house this week...plus... for those of you who did not know, I started a new business over the past few weeks. I am so thankful to my wonderful hubby Tommy who has been supporting me in this adventure. I have always "played" with the idea of designing jewelry. I love it and all ways have. So... I stepped out faith and have let my imagination run wild. I am designing jewelry and accessories. I am so grateful for all the orders and opportunities that have come in this week.

Not only have I been busy this week but Tommy has been swamped. He has worked late every single day and today is not exception. He is still working now and left at 6:30 this morning after not going to bed until 3am. So thankful to Shane for coming over to help us install our theater system in our bonus room. I am really excited about this new room and really grateful once again for barter work!!! Bartering ROCKS!!!

I cleaned house this morning and just chilled this evening. Tommy has been working and I did manage to watch some football this evening....Carolina played horrible and I am not saying that because I am a Clemson fan... Believe or not... I actually was cheering for Carolina! Well... anyway, my hubby is hopefully going to be home after this LONG day and we can go to bed! Nightie night!!!

No comments: