Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New's Years Early Fun...









The past couple of days I have just spent some time hanging with my boys. We have played with their toys they got for Christmas and just been plain lazy. It has been fun. Today we did venture out though. We went to the mall with our best buddies. The boys had fun with the Stone kids and as always I had fun with Candy. We were trying to find me a dress to wear on New Years. We must have been crazy to take 5 children to the mall and try to dress shop. We did find some deals and had a blast in the process. The kids just love being together. They had fun spending their Christmas gift cards, etc. I wish everyday could be this fun.

Then tonight we had a New Year's/Birthday party celeberation with our dear friend's the Clisham's. It was a pleasure to meet Karen's mom (mum) all the way from England and help celebrate her birthday. I always have so much fun with them. Tons of laughs. Tonight was filled with great food, drinks, and fun! The kids loved the fireworks Mr. Lloyd bought (I did too) we are lucky to have such sweet friends across the street!

Excited about ringning in the New Year tomorrow night with the Stone's!

No comments: