Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Fun






New Year's Eve and New Years Day was so much fun. Candy and I are so lucky. Our two guys took us to a celebration at the Hilton. We enjoyed a great dinner and party (it was okay I did have fun making every attempt to dance, but the most fun was ordering room service up to our room after midnight, watching tv, and looking at fashion magazines. LOL! It was sweet of our two guys to do that for us. We enjoyed a great night and then today we went to see The Little Fockers. For those of you who know me, you know that Meet the Parents is one of my all time favorite movies. LOL!

After the movies. We picked our little munchkins up...(thanks Nanny Mary for keeping them for us to go out and have a great little weekend) then we went to the mall. I got some cute things from Victoria's Secret (thanks Candy) and I also got a shirt I had been wanting from Buckle (thanks Tommy). LOL! After our mall trip we came home to McDonald's and movies. Fun, fun day! Happy New Year everybody!!!

No comments: