Tuesday, January 4, 2011

loves the feeling of accomplishment

Being the "to do list" kinda girl I am, I love to be able to "check" off and today was one of those days. I completed so many task on my "to do list" that makes me sooo happy when I have days like that!

After a long day of homeschooling and paperwork, we went to look at some new dining room furniture and out to dinner with my parents. YUMMY El Jalisco! Then I went to buy groceries and had an awesome work out! Ended the night watching two of my favorite shows....Parenthood and No Ordinary Family. Now for sleep. I seem to be pretty wired up though. I had an energy drink before the work out. I am thinking I may pay for now when it is time to sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. thanks peace claudia.