Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well...feeling better....

Well, I was sick the past couple of days. Turns out I had a double ear and sinus infection. There is nothing worse than running at temperature...well...actually there is a lot worse but still. I hate being cold and I have had chills for three days. I was sad that I did not make the small group Christmas gathering or was I able to go and carol at the nursing home. I did not want to risk caring any sort of cold germs to anyone. But thank the Lord, I am feeling much better and ready for Christmas. Eric, Jessica, and Makenzie are coming in today, and I am looking forward to having Christmas with our dear friends the Stone's tomorrow night. So for now... I am off to make some Christmas goodies. Oh... and they are calling for a white Christmas.. (I will believe it when I see it).

No comments: