Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fun day and night...


So today has been tons of fun. I went with my brother and sisterinlaw shopping. We had so much fun just laughing and hanging out. We enjoyed a very yummy Mexican lunch and just had a blast. I feel very lucky to have them near us now!

Tonight we had Christmas with our wonderful friends the Stone's. I told Tommy I felt like I was getting ready for my sister and her family to come over. LOL! We enjoyed food, fun, and movies. It was so warm and cozy! I love them and so grateful to have them in my life! We were crazy though and did not event take in pics. This will have to be one of those times the memories have to stick in our minds forever. LOL!

The picture in this blog is of Jessica today. We went to Kmart. I am assuming because their stock is getting low they lined the shelves with rubber-maid totes. It is hilarious to see!

No comments: