Saturday, November 27, 2010

cleaning, decorating, and football...



Well... I got me a spic and span clean house this morning and then the boys and I decorated for Christmas. Tommy enjoyed a hunting trip this morning and then came home to help out around here at the house. This evening was the Clemson/Carolina game. I have to be honest... I will be SOOOOO glad when football season is over and it is times like this that I am thankful that Tommy is not into sports too much. I tell you, when it comes to football "talk", you really start to see peoples true character and even their integrity. There is so much smack talked on facebook that I could puke. Another thing that I am going to be honest about is the same people who talk their football smack on what I refer to as Saturday football facebook are the same people who participate in Spritual Sunday on Facebook...blah! All of it makes me sick...

With all that to the side... I have to say this... I have always been a Clemson Tiger fan...My entire family is....but I also see reality. It has nothing to do with loyalty or my love for the Tigers but it is just common sense...Carolina is has been a heck of a lot better team this year...(the proof is in the pudding) and I am really starting to question Dabo's ability as a coach... it doesn't matter how good of a person he is...that is great... but it is about his ability to coach football... Well.. I am finished with that subject..LOL!!!

No comments: