Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I truly have so much to be thankful for. Over the past years I have often documented my "attitude of gratitude" for this blog. It has often been misunderstood as "bragging" or confused for something other than exactly what it is as a journal of gratitude. It seems that each year I have more and more to be thankful for. This year is no exception. Even with certain personal circumstances I am currently faced with I am so grateful and blessed. I know that God is in control and he will work in my favor if I put my trust in Him!

We enjoyed a great day! As usual we started our morning off with watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and the Dog Show. This has become the tradition in the Bagwell house and no Thanksgiving is complete without those two things on Thanksgiving morning. We loved spending time with my family and of course my parents cooked a feast. I did not take pictures this year and I am so mad at myself.

So for now...Happy Thanksgiving everyone...count your blessings!!!

No comments: