Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wonderful, Crazy Days...with some gratitude....

The past couple of days have been crazy but wonderful. I think sometimes I seem to function better on a full plate. Chic Affair is up and going and for those of you who haven't placed your orders yet for Valentine Treats...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? We have cakes, cupcakes, and cookies. Just perfect for something special for that special someone in your life. It could be your sweetheart, child, grandparents,or teachers. Dont forget nieces, nephews, classroom and office parties! Check us out at www.chicaffair.net or www.chicaffair.blogspot.com. Place your order today!

Okay, enough commercial time there. The boys have been doing okay this week. I would think it was a full moon with Bleeze. He has been so whiny. UGHH! Other than that, we are rockin!

Starting today it is full speed ahead. Chic Affair will be a vendor at Switcharoo's all next week so come out and see us! So we have cakes, cookies, and more to make before next Wednesday. Big thanks already for those of you who have offered to help me out and offered to help with my boys! So for now, I am off to homeschool so more this morning (we got a VERY EARLY START today, Eli said, "we are doing school earlier than the kids who go...LOL) Then it is full speed ahead...cleaning, baking, making, etc. LOL! Hope everyone is having a rockin week! Going to show some gratitude before I go.

So grateful for...
* God! There is not a day goes by that he doesn't totally blow my socks off. If you just sit back and look for him, he is everywhere. I am so thankful that I saw yesterday how he is working so clearly in my life. He is opening doors for me that I never thought would be open. He hears my prayers when I am so undeserving. I am humbled at HIS grace and provision for me.

* Of course for my sweet husband and boys.

* Monday night...Tommy and I did 500 crunches at 11PM. Tuesday night Tommy and I ate low fat chips and salsa at 11pm. bahhahahahahaha! Good times!

* My Southern Butter Pecan coffee creamer that I am enjoying right now.

* Peace...that only God can give!

No comments: