Thursday, August 21, 2008

not wanting to clean...uggh..so I will blog..hehe!

Yesterday was nice. I did some work around the house yesterday morning and then yesterday afternoon I watched Spiderwick with Eli. It was fun because we had read the book together. The characters were kinda scary. I was praying that we would not dream last night. Thank goodness we did not. Bleeze went to bed at 8 last night and then he got up at 12:30am crying so I put him in my bed because I was so into the volleyball at the Olympics. I fell asleep and then woke up to Bleeze screaming at 3:30 that the top of his foot was hurting. Not sure what was wrong. He cried for 30 minutes. I think maybe a cramp???? I gave him some Tylenol and he went back to sleep about 30 minutes later. Who knows?

I am looking forward to a lot of things coming up. We are going to be busy but have a ton of fun! I have got my little get away tomorrow with my sweetheart. We will be married 12 years on Saturday. I am excited about our time away but still agonizing over leaving the boys. They will be ok though. I just know it! I get to see my brother this week. I am really excited to see him and Jessica but I am SIKED about seeing my new niece Makenzie. I haven't got to meet her yet. I can't wait!! I also will get to see a ton of family on over the next week so that will be nice.

I have to get my house clean today. We will be back Sunday afternoon and then we will have family staying with us on Monday night so the house has to be clean when I leave. ugghh...I have a few errands that must be done today before we leave in the morning. I still have to pack our stuff and the boys! It will all get done in time! LOL!

I am off now to clean house. I hope to get done early today :). we are going to do something fun with our two monkeys tonight since we will be away for three days.(ugghh I have to be strong) LOL! They are excited. I am the one upset! LOL! So for now...adios amigos!

No comments: