Monday, August 25, 2008

Adventures of Tommy and Allison

We had a wonderful Anniversary weekend. I love my man! What can I say. We went to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, TN. The drive was beautiful. I just love the mountains. The mountains always become spiritual for me, just like the beach. We got to see some leaves already starting to change. Fall is in the air...YAY BRANDI! We had a nice relaxing weekend. We had some amazing food. We had dinner at a new little restaurant in Gatlinburg on the street called Legends. Italain! It as wonderful! We went to Bubba Gumps, the famous Apple Barn and Old Mill. YUMMY!!!! We went to the Tanger Outlets and shopped (my favorite thing), of course visited all the little shops in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, bought our traditional yummy fudge, ahhh.... to die for, we bought three beautiful scripture portraits for our house, even, took two tours of the Wineries! AWESOME!!! It was just great! I loved every minute of being with my sweetheart. We have been married 12 years.WOW!! I missed my boys something terrible but I actually wished for a little bit longer time with Tommy. It was nice to just have no agenda and relax and be with each other. HUGE Thanks to Tammy and Tony for watching boys on Friday. They had a blast. Also HUGE thanks to my parents for keeping them the entire weekend. They had so much fun. I don't think they even missed us! LOL!

Now the next few days are going to be great too. My brother is here from Houston. We are going to have our entire family at my parents tonight for a big celebration because it is his birthday! I got to meet my sweet niece Makenzie last night. She is amazing! I cant wait to get my hands on her today. LOL!

So now, I am off to the shower. I have got to get ready for my busy week.......

No comments: