Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Hump Day! We have had a great couple of days. Monday is my cleaning day...ugghhh! I managed to get more done than I had on my "to do" list. I LOVE it when that happens. I cleaned out my closet, van, and entire house. I also cooked a huge meal Monday night. We had baked porkchops, sweet potato casserole, fried corn, sweet peas (lima beans for me) and mac and cheese. Here is the catch...almost EVERYTHING was fat free! Yes... I am doing pretty good with this lowfat/fat free cooking. It is becoming habit now. It all tasted pretty good too. Especially the sweet potato casserole.




The highlight of Monday was when Brandi came by to pick up something and Anna cried to stay. It made me happy that she loves us so. LOL! So, she stayed and played. Bleeze has been asking the past two days if Anna can come back over today. LOL! They had so much fun. They played puppies, hide & seek, prince and princess. They built a castle (tent) they were precious. I was so glad Bleeze got some playtime! He had a blast. I think Eli had fun playing with them too. We are missing them while they are the beach. Hope they have fun and stay safe.

Yesterday was good too. Got lots of chores done and went for a long walk in the morning, had a most delicious lunch with my man at Mutts. I have not been there in ages. I wish I could go back today. YUMMY!!!!! The boys and me made some homemade chocolate chip cookies. They turned out pretty good. I hate to say it but sometimes I would just have the premade dough from the store. It is so yummy. The boys love mixing all the ingredients together though and it makes for some awesome family fun! (even though they fight over who is going to use the mixer)



I would like to say that I appreciate the overwhelming amount of private messages I got from yesterday's blog. I am glad that something I said touched your life. I feel honored.




Last night, chatted with a dear friend. Glad God is moving in her life. I see it so clearly. Can't wait to see what is next in her life.




I am so addicted to Olympics! I love watching it! I can't stop. I was so mad that the USA gymnastic team went to Silver. UGGH!!! I get so tense. Tommy was laughing at me last night!




I have a teacher training meeting at Grace tonight. I am looking forward to that. It should be fun! I can't wait to find out more about our little class. I love K4 kiddos. They are so much fun. Can't wait for this Sunday so I can meet them all.




So, for now, I am trying to decide what to do today. I have some errands and chores I need to do. It is cloudy and MUCH cooler today. It is only supposed to get to 80 degrees. I keep thinking we could go for a walk but I think we may get drenched. Some thunderstorms are headed our way.




So for now... I am headed to put clean sheets on all our beds. Hope you have a happy hump day!!!!!

No comments: