Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Thank God for Starbucks and Friends

Last night marked the last night of my biweekly Bible study before summer break. For our last study we went to Starbucks......MY FAVORITE! It was awesome! I love the saying "you might as well call it crack" about coffee b/c for me I know it is true. I just finished a yummy cup and am starting another one right now as I blog. Back to the Bible study. We each shared our favorite Bible Verse and why it is important to us. It was great to hear what each lady and to share and why this verse held such an importance to them. I am so thankful for this group of ladies. They were awesome! I look forward to our monthly summer meetings and I can't wait to start back up in the fall!!

Here is the verse that I shared last night.
"It is because of the Lord's mercy and loving-kindness that we are not consumed, because His [tender] compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great and abundant is Your stability and faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23
This verse is awesome because it gives me the assurance that I do not have to be consumed with all the things life throws at me but I can be encouraged because I know that his mercy, loving-kindness, and compassions fail not and they are new EVERYDAY! God is always stable and faithful when all else fails!!!!

No comments: