Monday, April 30, 2007

Just thinking.....

Another day has come and gone and I am sitting here waiting on my sweet husband to get home from working at the church. He is very excited about the new sound booth they are building. I was just on the phone was a long time friend and we were talking about "traditional" church. I am consumed right now with thinking about God's mercy and grace. He is so awesome. I am so happy to serve a God who loves me just as I am. I don't have to pretend to be something that I am not. God knows me and everything about me and he loves me just as I am! The good, bad, and the ugyl. THAT IS AWESOME! I love him so much. My friend and I were talking about how we want to raise our boys to know God in a different way than we were raised. I want my boys to know who they are in Christ and what Christ wants for them. I just went in to check on my two sweet babies who are sleeping right now and I just pray that God raises them up to be Mighty men of God. Open to Him and his will all of their lives. I want them to know his voice even now at their early ages to know and recognize when He is speaking to them and to be obedient to Him and His ways!

Alright I will stop preaching now. Today was good. Tired but good. Ran errands this morning and did the housewife thing all day. Thank God for another blessed day.....night night!!!

No comments: