Thursday, April 26, 2007

shopping. chucke cheese, Krispy Kreme....three greats!

Today I spent most of the afternoon shopping for a dress to wear to a wedding this weekend. I bet I tried on 75 dresses. I tell you, I am so glad that we don't dress up for church anymore. I HATE dresses! I finally found one.... good old black!!!! After 6 different stores.......

The boys and me joined Candy and her girls at Chucke Cheese tonight. FUN FUN FUN!!! Bleeze was so cute. He and Gracie LOVED Chucke! They kept hugging him. They were so cute. Bleeze learned quickly how the games system worked. He kept saying...."put the money in, put the money in" it was sooo cute.

The highlight of the night for me was the trip to good old Krispy Kreme... Heaven on Earth when that light says "HOT NOW" Got a little piece of heaven tonight......

Got the boys home, bathed, both in bed and now I am just chilling out watching TV. Waiting on my sweet hubby to come home. He and Shane have been working on the church sign. I can't wait to see how it looks. I have another good feeling about this weekend. Hopefully we will have more visitors this week and all the ones from last week will show back up! GOD IS AWESOME!I can only expect good things!

No comments: