Sunday, October 11, 2009

This week....loong one....

This week has been a long, hard, busy week. We had our Style Swap consignment sale. We did pretty good and have a lot of fun in the process. Thanks to everyone who came out to consign and shop. We also went to the Third Day concert. I am so sorry that Tammy, Tony, and Lexi were sick but we sure did enjoy the concert. My mom even enjoyed it. I hated Tommy couldn't go. He has been so busy the past couple of weeks. I am ready for him to have a break. In fact, he is even working nights at Logan's Steakhouse to redo the floors there. We had a birthday party today at the LOOM. So cute. Princess party. I know all the kiddos had fun! So for now, Well, I am out of here for now. Gotta get some sleep. Gotta get up early in the morning. Meeting with two brides, quick trip to Charlotte and then homeschooling the afternoon away. Hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments: