Sunday, October 25, 2009

Great Week









This week was a pretty good week. Lots of the work for the LOOM. Wednesday, Brandi and I got a little break/ business pleasure type day. Girls day out at the Gap and Lunch at Mary's Falls Cottage. Then we got our shopping on too! Ended the day with a great meal at PF CHANGS! YUMMY

Thursday was fun. Spent the day homeschooling and just hanging out with my two boys. We had fun and some silly times. I was lucky to get to eat out two meals for Dine out For MOM for the Let there be Mom organization. This organization is amazing. It helps preserve the legacy of a dying family for the family. Lunch time the boys and I hit up Five Guys Burger and Fries and then for dinner I had Atlanta Bread Company with my Bible Study gals. It was great and so was Bible study.





Friday was errand day and I also managed to get a date night with my hubby. The boys spent the night with my parents and we enjoyed a great time. OUr dinner was not so great...but we saw Couples Retreat. FUNNY MOVIE!!!!



Saturday I cleaned house while Tommy worked a bit in the morning and then we were off to see Jessica and Makenzie in Gaffney because she was in NC visiting her parents. It was so good to see them. Makenzie has grown a ton. Got my shopping on at the outlets too. That always makes me happy!

Today was great too. We went to church, lunch, and shopping. Then I ran to the LOOM for the trunk show for the new clothing line from Lilypad. Then we were off to Trunk or Treats. The boys had a blast and then we had dinner with Tammy, Tony, Jordan and Lexi. Great way to end the weekend.


Excited for the upcoming week. Hope everyones weekend was great and that they have a great upcoming week.....

No comments: