Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Going, going, going

The past few week have been crazy. I have been finding it hard to find the time to blog. We are pressing towards the completion of the renovations on the LOOM and we are so excited. I feel extremely blessed. God has always been so good to me. I am so thankful all he does for me.

Sunday, we had our "meet and greet" for our preferred vendors. While Brandi and I were setting up I looked at her and said, "Do you know how blessed we are?" It is crazy to look back and see how God works in your life. This time last year, Brandi and I were meeting at Starbucks discussing our event planning adventures. Then there was the cakes..... we love our cakes but the event planning was still there! Now our dream as finally come true. Here we are! With our venue that we kept saying we needed for months and then finally gave up on. I think God was just saying "WAIT". He always knows best even when we do not see it!

This morning as I sat here working on leads for the LOOM, I thought about my statement. How "blessed" we are. If there was no LOOM or cottonmillplace or any of the people who have helped this dream come true, Brandi and I are still blessed beyond measure because we have our wonderful Savior. We have that unbelievable relationship with God the Father and Jesus Christ and we see the Holy Spirit working in our lives every second of the day! If we had nothing else this is all that matters! God's salvation, love, grace, and mercy are truly the greatest blessings we will ever receive. I pray that we never loose sight of what God has given us! The true gift...the gift of HIM!

No comments: