Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WHAT'S UP!!!

Well, it has been awhile since my last blog. I have been busy as well as been kinda in a funk. This weather (rain, rain, and more rain) certainly does not help. I thought I would add a few pics of some of the highlights of the past few weeks. Sorry to have not been blogging I have just been kinda crazy lately. I promise there is a lot brewing in my mind and it is all about to come out but just been keeping it all to myself lately.

The boys and I were lucky one day to meet Tommy at Steak and Shake for lunch. The boys had so much fun! They wore their little hats and decorated convertible mustang paper cars (great idea Steak and Shake) kept them busy the entire time we waited on our food.


Eli has been having soccer whenever the weather cooperates. Some days while he practices I take Bleeze to play on the playground near by. Shot these cute pic of my snoopy loving cutie pie!


Tommy and I were so lucky. We got to go to Savannah two weekends ago. We needed the time away together and we had so much fun. Tommy had never been before so it was nice treat for him. We had the most awesome loft apartment right above Marc Jacobs. It was awesome. The chic loft was awesome and Tommy was loving the original hardwood floors from the 1800's. I did not get as many pics as I normally do this is just a few. We had a great time on a carriage ride, boat tour, and not to mention the food....ohhhh to die for. All my low-country fav's shrimp and grits, red beans and rice, and a low country broil. YUMMY!!! Thanks Tommy for such a special weekend!


Last Saturday Tommy had to go to GA to pick up a new trailer for the business. I rode with him 14 hours we spent on the road. It was okay though. I got time with Tommy and I also got to go through Commerce and shop! (Shopping makes everything better) LOL! We drove literally hours through farmland. It was beautiful. Even though it was raining and there were tornado warnings out it was still gorgeous. The land, the sky, the trees, everything. You could see, hear, and feel God's glory everywhere.

I had some dental work done last week and today. I got really sick from the medicine last week and I am just praying that does not happen today. This is bday month. We have lots of orders for Sophisticakes and More plus I have lots of friends and family with birthdays. Tomorrow is my Moms and my cousin Debbie's. (today is Jennifer James) I think I know someone with a bday every day this month but 2! CRAZY!

So for now, I hope everyone is doing well. Catch you all later. I promise to get better with the blogging!

No comments: