Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Got to show my gratitude

Okay, been really slack in blogging my gratitude again. Got to get back on track in more ways than one. I have truly been grateful in mind but not for everyone to hear. I have so much to be grateful for I could never share it all but here's a few for today...

1. For God.... he never ceases to amaze me!
2. For spirtual insight
3. For my husband. I love him.
4. My precious boys...they amaze me.
5. True friendship
6. That even when we are faced with the hardest struggles in our lives I live with the peace knowing that my hardest day here on earth is the hardest day I will ever have. Unfortunatly, for those who are not believer in Jesus Christ, their worst day here on earth is the best day they will ever have.
7. God's SUPERNATURAL peace.
8. Pain medication after dental work...(except when it makes you so sick you can't move)
9. The rain, even though it has made me feel blah it is such a blessing!
10. Knowing exactly who I am in Christ.
11. The ability to hear God's voice in the little things!

No comments: