Sunday, April 26, 2009

Spring Sundays....the best

I just love Sundays. They are typically our day together as a family. I love going to worship my creator. I love to see my boys face as we pick them up from church and see that the joy of the Lord has been poured into them. It is priceless. Today has been extra sweet! After church we planted our garden. I think planting the garden with the boys is one of the most rewarding things we can do. It is a great way to see your work and labor bring about great rewards. We have corn, squash, cucumbers, okra, tomatoes, jalapeno es, bell peppers, zucchini, and I can't remember what else. The boys had so much fun and then to top it all off the ice cream truck came through the neighborhood today. The just love it when the ice cream truck comes. I can remember when it would come when I was a kid. I always, always got so excited! I can remember getting a grape snow cone and enjoying it with my grandmother on hot afternoons....ahh....memories. That's what we made today!!!!







No comments: