Friday, May 15, 2009

whew...


THIS IS HOW I FEEL.....LOL!
That is all I can say...whew... I am exhausted! I have been so busy today. It is crazy. Homeschooling, running errands for StyleSwap. I am beat! I am sitting here waiting on a cake to cook, getting ready to issue some consignor numbers for the big sale. All of you that haven't, you should. It is a great way to make some cash!!!

I will be honest, it seems like my head has been spinning lately with tons of different things. From God, husband, being a wife, kids, being a mom, being a friend, a good steward, servant, etc. I am in mind overload.

Tommy and I enjoyed a walk tonight. I just love my walks with him. We get to talk in peace because the boys usually ride in the battery operated car, bikes, or scooters. Sometimes they even stay with the grandparents for us to walk. So nice! We had so much to talk about and my mind was racing, I actually had to stop, grab my head and just shake it! If I blogged about everything going on in this mind of mine I would never stop blogging! LOL!

Maybe I can get to each topic over the next few days! I have to admit, we are going to be SWAMPED for StyleSwap this week, so don't forget to come sign up to consign! We are also still taking vendors and advertisors in our Ad bags!

Okay, I think my cake is cool enough now, I have to go to bed. I am so exhausted! Good night!

No comments: