Sunday, May 24, 2009

WE SURVIVED STYLE SWAP!

Thank God, we survived... This weekend has been the longest weekend I have had in a long time. Brandi and I did it! We survived our very first Style Swap. It was such a success we are going to do it again! I want to say a HUGE thanks to our two wonderful husbands for keeping up with our children and laundry. LOL!



Also a huge thanks to our families. For all the babysitting, delivered food, etc. We could not have made it without you guys! To Dean and Cindy and my parents I can never thank you enough for EVERYTHING you have done over the weekend. From cleaning up puke (my parents) to sorting through all the clothes on Sunday! You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!



Also, a very huge thank you to all our sponsors, vendors, consignors! You gusy were great! Below is a picture of what Brandi and I have lived off of this weekend and how we made through.....LOL!!!

No comments: