Sunday, May 17, 2009

Soggy Sunday

Today has been a soggy day....very, rainy and even cold...uggh! We went to church which was totally awesome. It always amazes me how God confirms himself through the messages each week. Everything the message was about today was things Tommy and I have been faced with in the past couple of days. I just thank God for clarity. I just pray to continue to see things clearly.

After church we had to run by the store. I am so happy I bought a new bathing suit 4 times smaller than last years! WOOT WOOT!!! We hurried home for me to finish up a cake and then I had lunch with my parents. We also went to our neighbors little girls bday party. So sweet! Then we headed out to Eli's end of the season soccer party. It was nice. Big thanks to Sandra for opening up their home. The boys even went swimming in the freezing rain. It was kinda sad this time. Their coach announced he was not coming back next season and some of the players are moving up to different age brackets or going to different teams. These boys have played together for years. It was sweet. I forgot my camera at home but took some pics with my phone. They are not too great but you will get to see them anyway! LOL!

I am crashing I had about 8 hours sleep in four days. I am feeling really yucky. Going to catch some ZZZZ's. Hope everyone has a great week and signs up for StyleSwap! Here is a picture of Bleeze tonight...he is worn out!

No comments: