Wednesday, May 20, 2009

the countdown has begun....

Today has been crazy! Worked on StyleSwap all day long. Paperwork, errands, picking up consignment forms, picking up supplies. CRAZY!

Bleeze sounds like a barking seal...hoping it is just allergy..everyone say a little prayer.

Did get to enjoy dinner as a family tonight. Bertolo's pizzeria! YUMMY! Loved eating with my three pigs! LOL!

So now... I am off to do more StyleSwap work... I am tired and I have to be up bright and early to head out for Charlotte in the morning.

You can still sign up for styleswap!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi Allison! I just realized you joined my blog as a follower...sorry, I haven't been on too much for the last couple of weeks. Just wanted to stay thanks and it's nice to "meet" you. Love making new bloggy friends. = )

I'll say a little prayer for your sweet guy...and for you too. You're one busy Momma!

Blessings,
Tracy