Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday

Today was awesome. I have had such a stressful week. Other than a no-show for a bridal consult today was so much better. My boys went to spend part of the day with Nanny Mary. I had lunch with Candy. Gosh...that was so nice. We went to Stella's YUMMY! Then our old time favorite place Target. We had a blast. Then I was able to get some errands and other thing done this afternoon. I even made it to the grocery store today and cooked dinner tonight. (not much of a dinner Manwhich) LOL!!!! But hey.. I cooked and we ate together as a family. The boys actually love it and ate better than usual. ha!

My grateful heart.

* Candy... I am so lucky to have her in my life!

* lunch at Stella's

*Simpsonville Lemonade

* Shopping and fun

*Manwhich with the family....

1 comment:

candacestone said...

I LOVE YOU TOO :) AHHHH