Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Date night....


So, today was stressful but not as stressful as yesterday. I want to say a huge thanks to all of you who sent me text private messages and encouragment! I normally try to keep me frustrations hidden and not share them for the world to see, but yesterday was crazy. I have to say that the best part of the day today was laughing with the boys in the car. They crack me up sometimes! They both are hilarious. I would like to say they are both such troopers and good helpers. They helped me clean at the LOOM today. Poor Bleeze, he picked up about the 1000 rose petals that were left on the floor from Sunday's wedding and Eli helped with so much. I am so lucky to have them as my little boys.

Tonight was date. It was my night with Eli. We went to the mall. I have to say that I was happy that he chose to do that because I had some things I wanted to pick up. He actually helped me choose clothes. He is so funny. We ate at Shomar's in the mall. It was pretty yummy. We had fun! So now I am off to show some gratitude. I am excited about tomorrow. Having lunch with my friend.


So grateful for....


* My sweet boys. They rock!

* Funny time in the van with the two awesome in my life!

* the gym.. it is my escape

* date night with Eli. He is growing up so fast. Gosh!

No comments: